Friday night in GR

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

woodchopper57

Friday night in GR

Post by woodchopper57 »

By the way, would like to THANK MY SO CALLED FAMILY AND FRIENDS for frightening the bajaysus out of me with the surprise party. Really thought I got away with turning 50 without the hoopla.

Seriously though, really do appreciate being thought of, crashed car on the cake and all. Having my brother Bill show up from Chicago was a huge and wonderful surprise for me.

However, be on the lookout for yourselves in the future, I also have archives of pictures and ways of making things happen, what goes around comes around.
:lol:
Julie Gillespie
mary p

Post by mary p »

Gosh your a poor sport!!!! Talking about getting back at everyone,now is that the right thing to do!!!! :lol: It was fun and having brother Bill show up was the frosting on the cake. not the cake you wore in your hair of course!!! :oops:
medic5740

Getting even....

Post by medic5740 »

If you are looking for a way to get even with those that surprised you, I would be very glad to use some of the older pictures or your brothers and sisters on the website, "Beaver Island News on the 'Net". You can email me the pictures with whatever captions you would like to medic5740@gmail.com. If you don't have access to digital photos, I'll gladly scan them for posting on the Internet. Let me know what I can do to help you have some fun with this.

Joe Moore
mary p

Post by mary p »

Mr. Moore that would not be very nice of you since we both work in the same building!!!! I have my resources of getting back at people to so be careful :wink:
medic5740

We could have some fun.

Post by medic5740 »

You know, Mary, that your brothers could have some fun with this if they were given half a chance. I've known you for about thirty years, but it might be interesting to see some pictures of you in your younger, much younger years. What do you think, Gillespie boys? Do you think we could find something quite interesting for Mary?

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the email to come in.

Joe
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

If I stumble across some Joe I will pass them on!!
mary p

Post by mary p »

Richie don't forget I have pictures too!!! Some very interesting ones so be careful what you do!!! Your Sister :wink: