CD Release Party

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Sheri Timsak

CD Release Party

Post by Sheri Timsak »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people that showed up for my release party that was held at Donegal Danny's Pub on Friday night. Many thanks to Liam and Marilyn Racine, Tim Wearn, Christine McDonough, Yvonne Crandall, Bridget Martin and Emily Gray. :D Also to Joddy and Stryder Croswhite, Patti Cull and Steve and El Hagerman. It was really an amazing Cinderella experience and has been an unbelievable ride so far. Thanks to all the nice thoughts and comments and to all that may still want to purchase cds - they are available at Island Energies and McDonough's Market also through esrecordings.com or by calling Steve Hagerman at 448-2187. Thanks again to everyone that was there and for the kind thoughts of those that weren't. -Sheri
medic5740

CD Party

Post by medic5740 »

Great Job, Sheri, at your CD party. I liked all four of the songs that you performed. I love your voice, and I have since you were in high school in the high school band. I know that this is a completion of a dream. Congratulations!!

Joe
nancy

Post by nancy »

Sheri - Congrats on your new CD! Can we catch you on iTunes yet?! Wish we could have been at the party....

Nancy Peterson & Cary Johnson
www.beaverislandjewelry.com
Michelle LaFreniere

help with purchase

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Hey Sheri,
I can't wait to buy your CD.. but... I can't for the life of me figure out how to. The links from www.esrecordings.com don't seem to get me to your CD no matter how I do it.. Any other suggestions? or am I doing something wrong.(more like it)
Sheri Timsak

cd release

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Michelle
I think steve hagerman is working on getting the sight up and running to accept credit cards so that might be why you can't purchase them that way yet. I haven't heard lately if he has been able to get it done. Let me know if you still can't. Thanks for the interest. Congratulations to you too!!! :wink: