Beaver Island on YouTube

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Tom Burke

Beaver Island on YouTube

Post by Tom Burke »

Hi all,

Just thought i'd make it known that i've put a video up on YouTube of Beaver Islanders doing what they do best, namely, singing and playing music by a campfire. It was recorded in the summer of 2005 at the then unfinished Crosswhyte place and features Jodi, Stryder, Cory, Jenny, Kevin White and others.

It can be found at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZnP-uixFms

Think of this as me nursing my conscience since i havn't managed to make it back there yet.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season

Tom
--------------------
www.tomrburke.com
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

I watched it after your last note Tom, it was good, thanks for sharing, found several other Beaver Island things on youtube such as the Sowa Brothers etc. Pretty neat. Cheers! Rich
nancy

BI Campfire

Post by nancy »

Outstanding! Wish I were there. Great to hear Jenny Bosquet on You Tube--she is excellent. And of course Jody and Stryder - wonderful.

Thanks for that posting.

Nancy
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Very very very very good. And that's probably an understatement.

--but Nancy already said Excellent and Wonderful (and no I didn't pass out on the keyboard while typing "very" from all the tryptophan. Just very good wouldn't come close to covering it.)
alwaysaperdue

Post by alwaysaperdue »

awesome, thank you for sharing!!!!
Mary