What a Season!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Kevin Green

What a Season!

Post by Kevin Green »

An amazing run - Congratuations to the Islanders!!

http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/20 ... rts001.txt
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Congrats Indeed! :D

Well Done Islanders!
beckyg24

Congratulations!!

Post by beckyg24 »

Congratulations to the Beaver Island Soccer Team, you had one heck of an amazing season. I saw one of the games when I was on the island and was VERY impressed at the way each and everyone of you played. You definitely deserved to get to regionals!! That is a great feet and you should all be very proud of the job that you did!! I know that we all are!
Audrey Chapman

Way to go Jared and Beaver Island Soccer Team!

Post by Audrey Chapman »

:D Thanks Kevin, for including the web site with the Petoskey News Review article (written by Frank) about the Island soccer team's season. Ken found it today in the Forum and brought it to my attention this evening. Holy Smokes! They did, indeed, do a great job and must be very proud of themselves, as I'm sure, is the entire Island community! We look forward to hopefully seeing photos in the next Beaver Beacon. Way to go team! From Jared's proud Godmother in Alaska!