I am looking for this table...

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Sam

I am looking for this table...

Post by Sam »

Hi, I am in search of a coffee table left behind 3 or 4 years ago. It is light colored and rectangular with slightly angled legs. My grandfather made it so I would really appreciate any help in getting it. I will try to broadcast a photo, not sure of where yet. - Thanks so much, Sam Zauner
Rory Connaghan

Post by Rory Connaghan »

Where exactly was it left behind, Sam?
Sam

Post by Sam »

To the best of my knowledge, in a garage on Hannigan Rd originally then probably changed hands and stored somewhere on my behalf, hopefully. Does the marina still have a storage facility? I am not finding a way to post photos without buying a classified ad.
medic5740

pictures

Post by medic5740 »

If you email me the pictures, I'll post them and make them available.

Joe Moore

medic5740@gmail.com
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Did your grandfather live on the Island? Who was he? Any family or friends still here that the table may be with?
Sam

one old friend may

Post by Sam »

I need to ask Mark Valente, haven't spoken to him in years. He is my last clue. I'll look for his contact info.

No, my grandfather didn't live up there. Just myself and my immediate family a couple times. He gave me the table and it got misplaced and forgotten by all but me I suppose. Joe put the photos up here in another forum sub-heading for me.