MWTHA annual picnic-Charlevoix

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Linda Gallagher

MWTHA annual picnic-Charlevoix

Post by Linda Gallagher »

Just a reminder to all the members of the Beaver Island Wildlife Club that are also members of the Michigan Wild Turkey Hunters Association, which assists the BI club with supplemental winter feeding of your wild turkey flock:

Our 2nd annual picnic, which Doug Tilly attended last year, will be held this Saturday, August 26th, at noon at the Charlevoix Rod & Gun Club.

Once again, we'll have brats, corn on the cob, and strawberry short cake, along with lots of other donated dishes...and lots of raffles to help the Traverse Bay Chapter of MWTHA raise funds for the purchase of shelled corn for this upcoming winter.

I'm planning on being there this year all afternoon, would love to see some of you...bring the entire family, your shotgun if you'd like to shoot a round of clays, trap, or skeet, and come on over!!

Questions, feel free to shoot me an email at Lindag10@hotmail.com or call me at (231)544-3302!
Linda
Linda Gallagher

anyone else coming?

Post by Linda Gallagher »

Just had a great chat with Mark LaFreniere, everything sounds good on the island, and I look forward to seeing Mark, plus hopefully Danny and Jacque, too!

Anyone else coming? Should be a great day!!
Linda