HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

joanie

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

Post by joanie »

:wink: :mrgreen: Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day Beaver Island. Have a green beer for me. Richie have Johnny give you a shot of Irish Wiskey on me... Hope to see you this summer... :mrgreen: Joanie
The So-Cali Island Girl
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

We have officially called a moratorium to the drinking (at least until Wednesday!!). It was a long weekend but good fun. I will let him know when I am in a better "mood". :roll:
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

I have sent Jeff some pics from yesterday and Friday, hopefully he might be able to put a few of them up here.
Jeff

Pictures from Rich

Post by Jeff »

Awesome pictures :D

1st, contest in the "Paddy Wagon Race" pass an orange from team member to team member without touching it before moving on.

Kellie Gillespie and her friend Gabrielle awaiting the start of the days festivites.

Chuck Popp and Brian Dixon from Charlevoix dressed for the day.

Denise McDonough positions the Paddy Wagon for the next contestants.

Amber and Sue, this years "King and Queen:" backed up by musicians Dan Gillespie, Jim Boynton, and Brian Roman

Winners of the Paddy Wagon Race - Darren, Dennis, and Theresa Chase, Jim Boynton, and Jim Slaughter.

The contestants didn't appear to like the "fear factor chowder" provided during the Paddy Wagon Race.

When Danny Gillespie and Danny Johnson and Debbie the accordian player arrived on the island Friday, Richie G. took them for a private audience for Lawrence and Winnie McDonough to their great delight, truly what the Irish holiday symbolizes.

Mike Verleger and Brian Cole getting in the Irish spirit.
Last edited by Jeff on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
megtuohy

Pictures

Post by megtuohy »

The pictures are great to see. The Community house looks great!
joanie

Post by joanie »

The pictures were great. I am really going to have to do a St Patty's Day one year. Dad is traveling home today. He should be back on the island tomorrow.. So be ready...... :lol:
The So-Cali Island Girl