Food Pantry phone #?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Matthew Hill

Food Pantry phone #?

Post by Matthew Hill »

I need to find out if the Food Pantry can use some frozen meat. Can anyone provide a phone number for them?
Thanks, Matthew Hill
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

The Food Pantry is located at the church. :D

http://www.beaverisland.org/churches/

BEAVER ISLAND CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Beaver Island Christian Church is a multi-denominational church established in 1963. We invite you to join us for Sunday services and childrenâ??s worship at 10 am. We are on the corner of Kenwabikise Lane & Pine Street. All are welcome.

Our services are led by a variety of visiting pastors and the schedule of pastors can be found in the Beaver Beacon and the NorthernIslander.

We sponsor the Easter Brunch and a Thanksgiving Dinner to which everyone in the community is invited. For several years we have hosted an ecumenical VBS for Island children and visitors.

We are looking forward to celebrating our 50th Anniversary in 2013. Several events are being planned â?? we hope you will join us.

Adjacent to our Church is the recently completely Gregg Fellowship Center, named after Phil and Lil Gregg, charter members of the Beaver Island Christian Church. It contains a large comfortable gathering place for reunions, receptions, museum week art fair, holiday bazaar and other events. Sit-down dining capacity is 149. Rental information is available from Kathy Speck â?? kspeck@tds.net. (231) 448-2599.
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
Matthew Hill

RE: Food Pantry Phone #

Post by Matthew Hill »

Thanks, I know where the food pantry is located. However I am off island and need to contact them by phone. I need a number for someone involved in running the food pantry.
Matthew Hill
medic5740

Phone numbers

Post by medic5740 »

Kathy Speck in the post from the Chamber. 448-2393

Judi Meister 448-2963

Miranda Rooy 448-2702

Anything you need done, don't hesitate to contact me at 448-2416.

Joe Moore