Looking for a Photographer!!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

ehinger34

Looking for a Photographer!!!!

Post by ehinger34 »

Hey Beaver Islanders,
I am looking for someone that would be able to take great family photos of myself, my husband, and our two dogs while we are on the island in June to visit my parents. Does anyone know of someone that would be able to take a day out of their time to help us out???? I greatly appreciate your time looking at this post and any information someone could provide me is also greatly appreciated.

Stephanie Allen
joddy

Post by joddy »

Frank Solle has done wonderful shots of our family.
Easy to work with and very accommodating. "The REAL DEAL!!"
Have fun -- and enjoy the island!
joddy
ehinger34

Post by ehinger34 »

Thanks Joddy!!!! I will have my mom contact him for me. The island has so much more to offer than the city does for great family photos. We can not wait to get back up to the island. We have some much fun and now since my parents bought Daddy Frank's and have been redoing it, I can wait to get up there and see how they have updated it.
Jim

Post by Jim »

And we too recommend Frank Solle. He took outstanding photos of the grandkids, Donna and I.

Jim