Surprise Party for Mike & Jayne Bailey

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cathyg

Post by cathyg »

There is a last minute surprise party being planned for Mike & Jayne Bailey tomorrow (Monday 4/30) at 6 p.m. at their house. They will both be on the island tomorrow. This is a outdoor picnic type of affair. Please bring a dish to pass, b.y.o.b. and a chair to sit on. If you want to come and help in the afternoon with loading the U-haul your help would be appreciated around 2:00 p.m. Sorry about this being a last minute idea but it was suggested by Jeff Powers that we do something for them to let them know how much we love them and will miss them being part of our community. I sure hope you can stop by........if you have any questions please call me.....-2056 Remember this is a SURPRISE !!
Cathy (Kate) Garland, former Beaver Island Resident
debrob2

Party for Mike & Jayne

Post by debrob2 »

I'll be there with 15# of potato salad (thanks to my mom, the queen of potato salad!)...so come hungry! :)
cathyg

Post by cathyg »

GOOD NEWS; with news of impending poor weather the Beaver Island Christian Church has offered the Gregg Fellowship Center to hold the surprise party at.....AWESOME.....so anyone wanting to come please note that the party has been moved to the Gregg Fellowship Center !!
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

darn and I thought the SURPRIZE part was that it was AT their house lol...so gregg fellowship hall....go it !
jacquel

Post by jacquel »

We'll be there. I'll bring salsa, chips and a cake!
Jacque, Mark and Dan
Tuneman

Post by Tuneman »

We'll also be there and we will bring a taco salad and taco chips.

Sharon & Mike Hurkmans
cathyg

Post by cathyg »

THE SURPRISE PARTY FOR JAYNE & MIKE BAILEY....was a huge success. Special Thanks to Beaver Island Christian Church for offering up the Gregg Fellowship Center to hold the event at, John Runberg & Carol for grilling, Jeffrey Powers Dvm for doing lots of last minute running for extra stuff, Deborah LaFreniere Robert for assisting me in prepping the hall & food table, and to everyone who brought food and came to give them well wishes (over 100 people attended)....THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH !!!
woody

Post by woody »

sure do wish we could have been there.Dale & Sharon Scamehorn