South Island Rentals

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

danorth2100

South Island Rentals

Post by danorth2100 »

Hello,
Iâ??m looking for a house or cabin to rent for the opening week of bow season. This would be from Sept. 29th to Oct. 8th 2005. The area we are looking at is from the state forest campground on the East side of the Island down around to Greenes Bay on the west side.
There is 5 of us and we are very clean and reasonable hunters. Non-smokers, and we need to know as soon as possible. Yes, I have looked at the classifieds already.
Please email me.
Jim
Psalm 40:4 <><
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

A great source for rental property is www.beaverisland.org .

Best Wishes From Beaver Island
Chamber of Commerce
231 448-2505
Dan McCafferty

hunting cabin

Post by Dan McCafferty »

Dan's Den welcomes hunters. We are not at the South End of the Island, but I think you would find it to be a very comfortable accommodation. We except pets.

Post by guest »

I would be happier if you ACCEPTED pets rather than EXCEPT them.

Post by guest »

here is a south end rental; 313-530-9776 pgatliff@hotmail.com
danorth2100

Post by danorth2100 »

I have to say that hunting the Island last fall was very peaceful and enjoyable. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and accommodating. We donâ??t come just for the hunt but to relax and fellowship with others. I live in the U.P. and many people come up for rifle season and I donâ??t hunt with a rifle, so bow hunting is a passion of mine. I donâ??t have to take a whitetail home with me, I just want to enjoy the outdoors while Iâ??m there. We look forward to coming and even though you might not see us know that we do respect the Island and what it has to offer. Thank you for the leads on the rentals it does help, because we would like to do this each year as long as we can afford it.

Jim

:lol:
Psalm 40:4 <><