TODAY IS WORLD SPAY DAY!... And a special thank you to Jeff

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Party Plan Girl

TODAY IS WORLD SPAY DAY!... And a special thank you to Jeff

Post by Party Plan Girl »

First, I would like to thank Jeff Powers for helping take such good care of my cats. Sadly, I had to put one to rest yesterday and I am so grateful that Jeff is here to assist us with all of our pet needs.

I would also like to remind everyone of the Beaver Island Animal Fund and the excellent job they are doing to help assist Jeff in providing assistance for spay/neuter and to help assist in the care of island pets, for those in need of a little financial help.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to such a wonderful cause.

God Bless--

World Spay Day is an annual campaign of The HSUS and Humane Society International that shines a spotlight on spay/neuterâ??a proven way to save the lives of companion animals, feral cats, and street dogs who might otherwise be put down in a shelter or killed on the street.

It's World Spay Day Time!
World Spay Day is officially the last Tuesday of February, but you can find (or hold your own) spay/neuter or educational events around the world throughout February, Spay/Neuter Awareness Month.

https://spaydayportal.humanesociety.org/
Party Plan Girl

Post by Party Plan Girl »

...And although I was not in need of assistance from the "Beaver Island Animal Fund," I am very glad it is there, for those who really do need it. O:)
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

sorry to hear of your loss Tina... tho glad Jeff was here to help you."Our pets are family members"...is true for so many folks..& the loss is often heavy.may sweet memories help
p&g