Karaoke Night with the Hurkmans.

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Tuneman

Karaoke Night with the Hurkmans.

Post by Tuneman »

Hi Everybody,

We are going to have a Karaoke Night out here this weekend, Saturday evening February 25th and we will start at 7:00 pm. Hope to See
you come out to enjoy a great evening of singing.
Sorry for such a late notice as we have been super busy this week and are just now taking a little breather here to send out messages to everybody about the karaoke night out here.
For those of you that don't know where we live: 26880 Paid Een Ogs Rd off of Kings Hwy. 5th driveway on the left. Black mailbox and Hurkmans name on wooden sign. You can't miss it.
Come on out for a great evening of fun and music for everyone to sing too. We have over 5,000 songs to choose from.
If you want your name added to my call list give us your phone # or you can give us your email address and we would be happy to contact you when we have our next karaoke night out here. We have a signup sheet.

Mike & Sharon Hurkmans.
Tuneman

Karaoke Night with the Hurkmans

Post by Tuneman »

Just wanted to again invite everybody out tonight for karaoke. We have a lot of fun singing and visiting with one another. Hope to see you come out to enjoy all the singers that come out to sing with us.
See You Tonight!

Mike & Sharon
Adam Richards

Post by Adam Richards »

Mike,
Since you've given me a hard time about not coming yet, I thought I would let you know that I would love to tonight, but I am across for a class. Stuck in America until Sunday!
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Sick tonight or i would be there too - Catch yas next time!!