Daniel R. Burris obituary

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dick and Amy

Daniel R. Burris obituary

Post by Dick and Amy »

BURRIS, DANIEL R.; of Auburn Hills; went to be with his Savior, January 31, 2012; at 56 years of age. Loving husband of the late Tamara J. Burris. Beloved father of Danielle N. Burris; step-father of Kylene Hight; grandfather of three; dear son of Richard (Amy) Burris and the late Jane Johnson; dearest brother of Arnold Burris, Roger (Sue) Burris and Susan (Glenn) Forester; also survived by many beloved nieces and nephews. Daniel was a member of Lakecrest Baptist Church and a was also a proud veteran of the U.S. Army. Funeral Service will be Friday, February 3, 2012 at 10 a.m. at COATS FUNERAL HOME, Waterford. Pastors Marc Dalton and John Peck, officiating. Burial at Great Lakes National Cemetery, Holly. Family will receive friends at the funeral home Thursday from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. Memorial donations may be made to Lakecrest Baptist Church, envelopes will be at the funeral home. To send a private condolence to the family go to
www.coatsfuneralhome.com/Obituaries
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Thoughts and prayers for all your family at this time. God bless him and receive him in heaven.
E T

Post by E T »

Linda and my prayers are with you and yours.
Ed Troutman
38280 Beaver Drive
Beaver Island, Michigan 49782
caram

Post by caram »

I am so sorry for your loss Dick, Amy and all your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
josh broder

Post by josh broder »

So sorry for your loss, Dick.
Kim Connaghan Jones

Post by Kim Connaghan Jones »

Dick and Amy, keeping you in our thoughts.
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

My prayers are with you Dick and your family.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Dick and Amy,
Please accept our condolences for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Jim and Donna
joddy

Post by joddy »

Dick and Amy ~~ all of our love is with you!!
Love
Beth
Stryder
Saygan
&
joddy
Tony Gatliff

Post by Tony Gatliff »

Dick, Amy,

Condolences on your loss...........Many prayers for you during this difficult time.