Buster Elms RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Buster Elms RIP

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Buster passed away yesterday afternoon.
Marie LaFreniere

Holland â??

Percy James Washington Elms, 92, of Holland, died Friday, Dec. 30, 2011, at Oak Crest Manor in Holland.

Services will be announced by the family at a later date. Arrangements are by Lakeshore Memorial Services.
Marie LaFreniere

Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

A devoted family man of wit, strong character, and faith.
Uncle Buster's family, near and far, you are in our prayers and thoughts. He is missed.
The Lawrence McDonough Family
McGrass
Tony Gatliff

Post by Tony Gatliff »

Buster and Rita were both working in the dock office of the C&O Railroad in Ludington when I was in college and worked on the car ferries over a couple of summers. I really didn't know them, but became an instant friend when they found out my last name and asked " whose kid are you "? You can believe, I got the special "Islander treatment" I had the great fortune of thanking them both a few years back at a safety meeting at Jerry's .......... a beautiful woman and a wonderful gentleman. May you see your wife, family and friends again in heaven. God Bless