Christmas Tree Light Emergency !!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cathyg

Christmas Tree Light Emergency !!

Post by cathyg »

I'm helping Ellie Hohn host a Trim-a-Tree party for some of her friends tomorrow evening (Sat. 11/26) at Forest View Community. I have the tree up and almost completely strung with lights....by golly if I'm not 2 strings of lights short. Does anyone have 2 strings of clear lights they can spare to help finish this tree so I don't disappoint Ellie and her friends for this fun party !! I will gladly replace them for you next week with brand new ones from the hardware store as they are expecting a new shipment....Yikes....I really need 2 strings of lights to finish the tree..... Thanks Kate -2056
Cathy (Kate) Garland, former Beaver Island Resident
cathyg

christmas tree light emergency

Post by cathyg »

and we have lights !! Found some at McDonough's Market !! Woo Hoo !!!!!!....Thank you to all who called with offers to help. Just another example of the kindness & caring hearts of the people who live here on Beaver Island.
Cathy (Kate) Garland, former Beaver Island Resident