NOW AVAILABLE - The DVD - I Dream of the Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Chamber of Commerce

NOW AVAILABLE - The DVD - I Dream of the Island

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Now Available - The DVD - I Dream of the Island
Great Christmas Gift :D

The video is now in stock at McDonoughâ??s Market (231) 448-2733 and the Beaver Island Boat Co (888) 446-4095. The suggested retail price is $9.95. There would be a charge for shipping and handling if you want the DVD mailed.

This beautiful work of art by Ted Nicholas will make a great Christmas gift. :!:

You can preview the video at www.beaverisland.org .

As additional Chamber of Commerce retail merchants come on line we will let folks know. Chamber member retail merchants can purchase the DVD in 50 unit wholesale packages.
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
Chamber of Commerce

Some comments from Jeff Cashman. Thanks Jeff! :D

I Dream of the Island
Created by Ted Nicholas - Leonard Lane Video.

This video is NOT your typical promo video, but more akin to an artsy music video! It tells a musical tale of longing to be on Beaver Island, to take in its secluded natural Northern Michigan surroundings, wishing to enjoy its many celebrations and events with the local Islanders. The video includes special narrations in the tale that provide a lyrical insight to life on Beaver Island.

This Musical Animated Pictorial Video features all original music and lyrics. Photographs, natural scenery, beautiful sunsets, wild scenic shorelines, fun-filled events and celebrations, many of the Island's visitors and wonderful people who call Beaver Island their home. The stunning photography is woven together in-time with the music using artistically created transitions and special effects. The video soundtrack includes a beautiful mix of nature sounds, the pounding waves of Lake Michigan, seagulls and forest birds, and the haunting call of the Loon. Many of the nature sounds were recorded on Beaver Island.
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
Chamber of Commerce

Paradise Bay Coffee Shop and The Blue Pearl now have DVDâ??s in stock. :D

Here is a direct link to view the video.

http://www.beaverisland.org/video/index.html
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505