The McDonough Family and friends

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Eric Graves

The McDonough Family and friends

Post by Eric Graves »

Eric Graves: My heart is filled with so my grief because of the loss of such a beautiful young lady. I never had the privilege of meeting Logan but knowing her parents she must have been a super special person. The video dedication to Logan shows what a fun and loving person she was. Words can not express the sorrow that I feel for Todd and his family. Todd and the McDonough family have always been a important part of my life on Beaver Island and proud to know them. You have so many people that love and care for your family. Nothing can take away the pain but prayer, loving and supporting each other and time. Todd, your a great man and a wonderful father I know that your beautiful angel is smiling down at you from heaven. She left your strong arms that took care of her for so many years but is now in the arms of the good lord. We will be praying for you and your family. Love you like a brother, always.
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Beautifully said Eric!!