Party at Donegal Bay!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Michelle LaFreniere

Party at Donegal Bay!

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

This got posted in the Marketplace..
shoulda been posted here so I am copying and pasting..
Just a heads up.. that Lisa doesn't mention..
SHE is the entertainment! hehehe
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 am
Post subject: Donegal Bay Buffett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday September 11 @ 5:00ish. We are having an end of summer get together. Everyone is invited, men, women, kids, Islanders, Non-Islanders,EVERYONE. Bring a snack to pass and what you want to drink. Hawaiian shirts, parrot hats, and coconut bras are suggested. Jimmy Buffett music will be the music of choice. Stay for the Sunset or come for an hour, just come and celebrate the end of Summer. Bad attitudes not allowed! Any questions call Lisa Gillespie 448-2888, or talk to Joanie or Dawn @ McDonough's Market. As Jimmy Buffett would say, "The Weather Is Here I Wish You Were Beautiful"

Location..

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

We will be gathering at the Pavilion!
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

I am off island right now but just noticed the Donegal Bay Party post. Just before leaving the island yesterday I received a call that the PSJA pavilion was vandalized over Labor Day. We are working with the Sheriff and our insurance carrier on the issue and renovation needed.
Who ever scheduled the party and reserved the pavilion, please call me and I can provide more details.

Kirk D. McBride
269-323-9823
LisaG

Party at Donegal Bay

Post by LisaG »

Pavillion is cleaned. Party is on! Bring your snacks, drinks, beach chair, and beach attitudes!!!!
Lisa Vance-Gillespie