greetings

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

greetings

Post by pam moxham »

hi there from pollyanna in brigadoon.....
.I choose to be happy. It is not an indication that I am oblivious to twits with whom we must share the planet .I love living here on Beaver Island. I feel I am blessed. My life is good and even when my life is not good ( ergo the twits) ...my life is still good.
Many people from ALL backgrounds & geographical locations have contributed to making my life here "interesting". I think I could still be the delightful person I am :D without some of these interactions , but heh! apparently they're all part of the steps needed to walk to be where I am ......tho I'd have preferred to step ON some of the twits.
I speak up to any twits I feel may benefit ,or at the very least tell them not to mess with me.
I wasn't born yesterday.....I've been around the block ( ot least crossed the equator numerous times :lol: ) ie fill in any cliche you like...referring back to my earlier phrasing I'm not oblivious ! This is a great planet ,country & Island we live on ...could we ALL try just a wee bit harder to get along with each other? even with the twits
blah blah blah....thus speaketh Zarath ....oops wrong quote ! thus speaketh "puppy pam " BI ONLY year round aussie @ weed puller extraordinaire !
have a good life people!
pam moxham

more greetings

Post by pam moxham »

hi there again,
looking to get some "friendship" gardens going....I'm amassing vast quantities of marigold seeds....if ANYONE has plants that go to seed COLLECT them :lol: not necessarily to swap....but spread fleurs hither thither & yon......not exactly like a garden club but almost....& when I say friendship garden it's because I like to say " well we got these from tom, these from dick & OH! these from harry....".
Meanwhile IF you're not blessed ( yet ) with being a year-rounder AND you're a gardener AND have plants that go to seed AND want them collected sing out! I'll go & collect some for me and strew ( great word) some in your yard. Ruth Iago & her grand gardener kids are great strewers AND if you were on this year's garden tour you know what a great garden she has......next yrs g tour the wed before museum week.......
This is just me folks ..I'm retired ...looking for the low key approach to stuff getting done..as Garrett ( beloved hubby ) & I like to say ....sometimes with exasperation .....it doesn't have to be complicated people....KISS....( keep it simple stupid :D )
cheers for the marathoners tomorrow...... 8)
& have a good life