My wife and I need a place to rent

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Glenn Cashman

My wife and I need a place to rent

Post by Glenn Cashman »

Hello everyone,

I just became employed by the Beaver Island Community School. My wife and I need a place to rent at least till the end of the school year. We are looking for a place that is affordable and will accept two cats. The cats are really good and are non-destructive. We have references for the cats if needed. Optional: fire stove for wood and washer and dryer for clothes.

Glenn Cashman
(906) 322-0064
glenncashman@hotmail.com
Glenn Cashman

Thank you

Post by Glenn Cashman »

Hello everyone,

I received many offers for places to rent. All of you were very gracious and thank you for the information. My wife Amanda and I have chosen a place to rent. Again, thank you for the offers.

Glenn
Glenn Cashman

Post by Glenn Cashman »

Post a thread saying what you are looking for in the place on the Beaver Island Forum. Leave your e-mail address and phone number. You will get a lot of replys. Also go to http://www.beaverbeacon.com/Directory/C ... _For_Rent/

You will have a lot of choices to pick from. Everyone is very nice to talk to.

Glenn
Beaver Island Jewelry

place to rent

Post by Beaver Island Jewelry »

See the post on this forum for Valhalla Place to Rent - I believe Jane Dwyer will rent by the month and it is a nice cabin outside of town.
ValerieW

Post by ValerieW »

Most of the listings on here are for weekly rents for vacation homes. While the rates are great for vacation rentals, they are a little high for someone wanting to live here permanently or for a long time. There are affordable monthly rentals on the island, they're just hard to find.
Valerie - Has anyone used Allied to move?