St. Pat's Parties

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BobTidmore

St. Pat's Parties

Post by BobTidmore »

I am not totally sure how a "Blog" web site works but I have posted some photos from the party March 17 and March 19 at the Beaver Island site.

The photos are umder the "Photo" tab.

Here is the web site.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/beaverisland/

Bob Tidmore
Diane

March Pictures

Post by Diane »

Bob,
Great pictures. I always enjoy seeing your pictures!! Sorry we missed the "Great Holiday". Hope to see everyone in May!
Diane

Post by guest »

Great pic's :mrgreen: have any pic'c of the ferrie's locked in ice?
BobTidmore

Ferry in the ice

Post by BobTidmore »

I have one taken last year but it's on my home computer and I am out of town. The web site listed above has some of the two tug boats that are iced in plus the American Girl.

Bob Tidmore
nick

Post by nick »

I dont remember that picture being taken of the back of my shirt. I must have had a better time than i thought!
K Fallon

St. Pats parties.

Post by K Fallon »

8) Great winter pictures for us to enjoy on the mainland.....Thanks a bunch !!!! :-)

Re: Ferry in the ice

Post by Guest »

BobTidmore wrote:I have one taken last year but it's on my home computer and I am out of town. The web site listed above has some of the two tug boats that are iced in plus the American Girl.

Bob Tidmore
Lets see them 8)
BobTidmore

Post by BobTidmore »

Done--it's one photo on the web site titled "March 1 2004".

Bob T