The Beaver Island Animal Fund

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

AEW

The Beaver Island Animal Fund

Post by AEW »

Since the founding of the Beaver Island Animal Fund in 2007 we have paid for over 50 spay and neuterings for the pets of owners who needed help covering the cost of surgery. We also have provided financial help with medicine, specialty foods, surgeries and lab tests for many animals as well. To all those who have dropped money into our donation boxes or who have sent us a check we cannot begin to thank you enough. EVERY penny raised goes directly to paying for medical care for the animals. We have no overhead. Thank you all for your support. We have made a big impact on the number of feral and unwanted cats and dogs on the Island. Thank you Jeff Powers for your reduced rates for the BIAF. Thank you Cindy Ricksgars for you help keeping the books and keeping this going, and thank you Islanders! Please get your pets spayed and neutered

https://www.facebook.com/notes/adam-e-w ... 3809584620

Thanks,
Adam E. Wirth
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

Dear Adam,
I sent a donation to Cindy earlier this year but next week Connie will be going to Beaver Island. Where are the donation boxes located and I'll have her drop off another donation? BIAF is providing a needed and excellent service to BI for both pets and pet owners. Also, a big thanks to Dr. Powers.
Cheryl
AEW

Post by AEW »

Thanks guys.
We have donation boxes at Stoney Acres, The Hardware Store, Health Center, East Wind Day spa, Montage, Toy Museum, Fresh Air and Welkes......... We really appreciate the support

Adam Wirth
Cindy Ricksgars
AEW

Post by AEW »

Opps, no worries. Thanks Ken.. And thank you two for the donation!
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

My Oops! I gave Connie the donation and wrote BIAF on it but did not tell her to be sure it was a BIAF donation box, so she dropped it off at the Welcome Center before going off on Sunday's boat. Hope you got it OK. Sorry for the mix up.
Cheryl
AEW

Post by AEW »

No problem at all. Ken gave me the donation and I put it in the box at the hardware store. Thank you so much
kelvinman

Post by kelvinman »

where can i find a medical billing software at?