Beaver Island Driving Guides

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Pam Grassmick

Beaver Island Driving Guides

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Please be advised that both island townships have requested that the Beaver Island Driving Guide be available for visitors. The response has been excellent and the guides are now re-printed and will be available to the public for $1.00 each. Currently, the Driving Guide is available at the Community Center, Beaver Island Marina, BI District Library, McDonough's Market, and Whimsy. Thank you to all the business supporters and the townships' Beaver Island Natural Resources Steering Commission who made this guide possible. Please contact me if your organization or business wishes to have copies available at 448-2314 ASAP.
McGrass
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Additionally, the driving guide can be found at both historical museums and at the Beaver Island Realty locations. We appreciate all input for future edits and suggestions.
McGrass
martin

Post by martin »

Great guide. A big thanks to the Natural Resource Commission. I can just hand it to my visitors and send them on their way.
martin
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

If the maps are a $1, it is the one I bought at the Beaver Island Community and Visitor Information Center when I was up there over the 4th. It is not only inexpensive but it is very well done. I am going to have Connie get some more for friends when she is there next week. Thank you for an excellent job and a great service for first time visitors to BI.
Cheryl