People Selling Items On The Forum

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

People Selling Items On The Forum

Post by Gillespie »

Wonder of wonders...............now I am getting complaints about so many things being listed for sale on the forum. Most definitely am for allowing that but perhaps we could keep it to one header and amend it from time to time so we are not looking like Craigslist. Maybe some day Jeff can figure out how we could do a Craigslist "section" for Beaver Island. Just a thought (conveyed to me by others!).
tomrock

Post by tomrock »

There is the "Classified Ads" section just below the Main menu at the top. But I bet no one ever goes there.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Have now added a separate Marketplace / Trade Forum (link added to the forum menu near the top right) for posting small Beaver Island Items for sale, trade, or free.
Rahn

Post by Rahn »

I apologize for offending people with my ads. Now I fear I have made it difficult for others to get the word out. Good work, Jeff, for creating a marketplace so quickly. And thanks.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Joe, Please don't take it to yourself, it was asked that I point it out thats all, we have much bigger fish to fry!!