Here to Stay And Growing Stronger Every Day.

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Beaver Island Gardens

Here to Stay And Growing Stronger Every Day.

Post by Beaver Island Gardens »

It has been a fantastic growing season. Many beautiful flowers and vegetables from my greenhouse to your garden. Over the next few days all the sidewalks are being installed, a long waited finishing touch to the new greenhouses and public restroom. As the summer progresses a lovely new garden will be emerging in the west yard. A formal English Garden perhaps the first of its kind here on the island including eight elegant raised beds, a pond with a fountain and nice benches to enjoy the garden. Stop by and see for yourself the improvements going in today for next years joy. I am available Wednesday- Saturday 11-5 to give garden tours help you with plant choices or cut a fresh bouquet of flowers. I will see you in the garden. Thank you all I will see you in the garden, Heidi.