Weather - Airport Commission Meeting Change

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Chamber of Commerce

Weather - Airport Commission Meeting Change

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Airport Commission meeting changed to next Sat the 22nd at 10:00 AM St James Twp hall.

Posted for Airport Commission Vice Chair Elaine West
Last edited by Chamber of Commerce on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
Michelle LaFreniere

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

hmmmm.. I had to have someone come shovel me out so I could get my car out to the road.I had 8" of snow in my driveway. Perhaps not everyone was able to get someone to shovel for them that quickly. I am 44 years old. Some of the members are older than I, and I would not even want them to try to do that. MAYBE Mr Taylor, you should have offered to shovel for them, so that they could all get to this meeting..
nancyls.1@netzero.net

Post by nancyls.1@netzero.net »

I'm not usually one to respond to what's said on the Forum, but I can't hold my tongue on this one. With all the problems this airport committee has had I would think it be very important to have the chairman there for the meeting. What's the big problem about postponing it for a week? With all due respect Ken, I think you need to get a more constructive hobby.
nancyls.1@netzero.net

Post by nancyls.1@netzero.net »

Ken, I regret the implication that you do not take this seriously. I know you are concerned about the welfare of Beaver Island. My first reaction to your comments was that you were being petty and I wish you would channel your energy more constructively. That's the last post for me on this subject. Still friends?