looking for a house or cottage to rent in june 2005

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

southernbeaver

looking for a house or cottage to rent in june 2005

Post by southernbeaver »

hey all. my family and i are looking for a house or cottage to rent in the month of june 2005 for a weekend (three days) to five days. it can be anywhere on the island. preferably by an interior lake. looking for the cheapest one as well. please reply with any information for me.

thank you.
the wood family
southrenbeaver

more info

Post by southrenbeaver »

the house/ cottage must also be pet friendly. we need to bring our 8 year old english springer spaniel with us. looking to house between 4-6 people. also we have been coming every summer since 2001. and wouldnt be able to skip a summer of beautiful beaver island.

thank you
the wood family
Chamber Of Commerce

Accommodations

Post by Chamber Of Commerce »

The best source of information re: places to rent is the Chamber of Commerce web site www.beaverisland.org / or 231 448-2505.

Best Wishes From Beaver Island :D
southernbeaver

Post by southernbeaver »

i tried that but they dont allow dogs in the cottages. i just called yesterday. do you guys know of any private owners on the island renting?
Chamber of Commerce

Pets etc

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Two on Chamber site are ok with pets. Clarie's Sandcastle and Dans Den. Some others possible. 231 448-2505

Also homes for rent at Gillespie Enterprises 448-2577 and Ed Wojan Realty 448-2711

Best Wishes From Beaver Island :D
Dan McCafferty

Rental

Post by Dan McCafferty »

:D Pets are always welcome at Dans Den :D You Can find our phone number on the Chambers Web Site.